Friday, June 3, 2011

Week 1 || Me-Made June 2011

Here we go again!


Wednesday, June 1: Go With the Flow
I love me a good tunic. I should, as I have about eleventy-hundred of them (well, it's really SIX, but who's counting?) I made this as a knockoff of the CAbi Erte Tunic (which I ended up buying on a screaming sale ANYWAY). The leggings are from Sandra Betzina's pattern collection for Vogue. I made them out of a dri-fit fabric and I love the feel of them (They're lined with tricot! So luxurious!). I'm a little self-conscious about showing me bum, tho, so thought it was a perfect pairing with my small assortment of bum-covering tunics.
  • Tunic: V8580
  • Leggings: V1197
  • Tank & Necklace: NY&Co.

Thursday, June 2: Wrap It Up, I'll Take It
Hello, favourite dress! Can I tell you how much I love this wrap-like dress? Not only does it look great with boots or heels, and gives me great shape. Adding to it's superpowers, it also spans the seasons, which in the PNW can be a little iffy. We like to say, "If you don't like the weather, wait five minutes." That applies here in June, as well. I need the 3/4 sleeves to hide the goosebumps! Brrrrr!

Friday, June 3: Autumn Cross Top Tunic
More and more, I'm finding myself drawn to the colours of fall. I've made this tunic five different times, and just love the fit!
  • Tunic: NL6515 (OOP): This tunic looks remarkably similar!
  • Necklace: Made by me
  • Jeans: Gap

1 comment:

  1. A terrific start! I love your turquoise dress too. No wonder it is your favourite dress! Although that beautiful blue, black and white print one in the previous post must be a close second...

    ReplyDelete