Looks like we made it!
Monday, March 28: That's a Wrap
More alpaca from Italy! Also another wrap cardi. It's so cozy, I wear it around the house a lot. Here, I paired it with a self-drafted skirt and a ponyskin belt. Yee haw!
Tuesday, March 29: Darcidoodle, Girl Reporter
Don't I look like a modern Lois Lane? Just need my steno pad and my Press Pass!
After hanging out in the UFO pile (for too long), I finished this houndstooth pencil skirt over the weekend. The wool is from the Pendleton outlet store. I'm going to wear this skirt a LOT next fall. Also, it's got a fun orange lining!
- Coat: Travelsmith
- Skirt: M6038
- Belt: Thrifted
- Scarf: Brought back as silk panel from Italy, made into scarf. (Well, TWO scarves. My mom received its twin for her birthday. :)
Wednesday, March 30 : It's Easy Being Green
I really liked Erica B's version of this top and thought it would be a nice addition to my wardrobe. I was right! Next time, I'll make it out of a better fabric, tho!
- Green Top: M6078
- Black jacket + Cuff: NY&Co.
- Grey, Striped Pants: CAbi
- Necklace: Made by Me
Today is my birthday! A perfect day to debut my Chanel jacket! Can I tell you how much I love this jacket? It's like wearing a cozy sweatshirt, but far more refined. I'm going to own this forever.
- Tank: CAbi
- Chanel Jacket: V7975
- Trousers: CAbi
- Necklace: NY&Co.
Friday, April 1: Woo hoo! We're Through!
It's Casual Friday, so why not relax AND be quirky? This little top fits the bill.
- Top: Twinkle Sews "Take Manhattan" (which should be made from a knit, not a woven...unless you LIKE looking like a modern flower, which apparently I do...)
- Jeans: Land's End
- Long-sleeved top: Cirque du Soleil (aren't the sleeves just awesome?)
|YAY for MMMar '11!|